Did You Know?
- One-third of consumers use social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and online forums for health-related matters.
- 40% of consumers say they have used social media to find health-related consumer reviews.
- 41 percent of consumer indicate that social media would affect their choice of a specific doctor, hospital or medical facility.
- 72 percent of consumers said they would appreciate assistance in scheduling doctor appointments through social media channels.
- More than 80 percent of individuals between the ages of 18 and 24 said they were likely to share health.
Information through social media channels
Source: Health Research Institute (HRI)
Healthcare Social Media Marketing
Social media is changing the way people interact with healthcare organizations. Social media tools now allow healthcare companies, including hospitals, medical centers and private practices to listen and engage with customers on their terms.
Social media provides an opportunity for healthcare professionals to listen, participate in discussions and engage with consumers in ways that add real value and a personal quality to their social media interactions.
Social Media Drives Results
Healthcare social media programs lead to higher-quality care, more loyal customers, efficiency, new business ideas and revenue growth. Social media provides healthcare organizations with a significant source of business intelligence, helping us understand what customers like, need and want…as well as how they react and act to the quality of our products and services. Social media is real-time marketing with real-time feedback and results.
It´s time to get serious about social media.
The Goodness Company has the experience and the know-how
to deliver social media solutions that work.